Kickstart Your Personal Training for Only $99!
Multiple packages for all schedules and budgets.
Why do you need a Personal Trainer?
With a supervised program personal training will give you maximum results, save you time, frustration and money. Learn where to start and what to do before you start.
- Weight Loss
- Inspiration, education, improved self esteem
- Nutrition tips
- Improve balance, stability, posture, form, technique
- Injury Prevention
- Train for a special event (eg. 10K or marathon)
- Improve overall health and wellness
- Reach goals for a special occasion
- Supervised Fitness Program!
Personal Training offers you one-on-one attention through out the session. You will be given a detailed orientation that addresses the fundamentals of aerobic, strength and flexibility components of your exercise program. Each session will be closely supervised to ensure proper and safe use of the equipment and body awareness. While progressing through the exercise program at your pace and level, one-on-one training gives you the advantage of quicker results since the trainer is focusing only on you!
What you get with Personal Training
Ready, Set, Succeed! As a qualified personal trainer, Nancy McNeil will help you:
- Assess where you are now; strength, flexibility, mobility and posture.
- Define your goals. Create a plan for where you want to go.
- Set up an interesting, personalized program starting where you are now, and gradually moving to where you want to go.
- Encouragement, inspiration and accountability.
- Fun... Safe…Effective… : )
A series of activities designed to assess your body composition, flexibility, muscular strength and endurance. This evaluation includes a postural analysis, fitness & health history as well as goal setting. These assessments give me as your trainer the information I need to design a “personalized” program to meet your goals and needs.
PERSONALIZED EXERCISE PROGRAM
Each program is created just for you! Programs are based on your fitness level, your goals and the location you choose for your workout. We will start where you are at and build an enjoyable, effective program designed just for you.
Nancy works with all levels of fitness, all sizes, all ages, both men and women.
Personal training sessions can be set up in variety of locations: home, office, gym (yours or mine), indoor/outdoor, playground. You decide,
There are many package combinations in personal training ranging from 1 to 20 sessions. The sessions can be spread out as much as you want, weekly, bi weekly, monthly, you decide.
Contact Nancy at email@example.com or call 250.510.0595.
What to Bring to your Assessment Session
- Indoor shoes
- 3 day food diary
- Wear fitted clothes (for posture analysis)
- "Forms" under "Personal Training".
Following SessionsPersonal Training & Group Personal Training.
- Inside shoes
- A well fuelled and hydrated body
- Your goal setting book