Multiple packages for all schedules and budgets.
Why do you need a Personal Trainer?
- Weight Loss
- Inspiration, education, improved self esteem
- Nutrition tips
- Improve balance, stability, posture, form, technique
- Injury Prevention
- Train for a special event (eg. 10K or marathon)
- Improve overall health and wellness
- Reach goals for a special occasion
- Supervised Fitness Program!
Personal Training offers you one-on-one attention throughout the session
What you get with Personal Training
Ready, Set, Succeed! As a qualified personal trainer, Nancy McNeil will help you:
- Assess where you are now in terms of strength, flexibility, mobility and posture.
- Define your goals. Create a plan for where you want to go.
- Set up an interesting, personalized program starting where you are now, and gradually moving to where you want to go.
- Provide encouragement, inspiration and accountability.
- Ensure its Fun… Safe…Effective… : )
FITNESS ASSESSMENTS A series of activities designed to assess your body composition, flexibility, muscular strength and endurance. This evaluation includes a postural analysis, fitness & health history as well as goal setting. These assessments give me the information I need to design a “personalized” program to meet your goals and needs.
PERSONALIZED EXERCISE PROGRAM Each program is created just for you! Programs are based on your fitness level, your goals and the location you choose for your workout. We will start where you are at and build an enjoyable, effective program designed just for you.
Who should join?
Nancy works with all levels of fitness, all sizes, all ages, both men and women.
Where are sessions?
Personal training sessions can be set up in variety of locations: home, office, gym (yours or mine), indoor/outdoor, playground. You decide.
When are sessions?
Let’s find a dat/time that fits both our schedules. That can be the same day each week or change each week depending on what you need. The sessions can be spread out over days or weeks; weekly, bi weekly, monthly. You’re in charge!
How to get in touch?
Contact Nancy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250.510.0595.
What to bring to your assessment session?
- Indoor shoes
- 3 day food diary
- Wear fitted clothes (for posture analysis)
- “Forms” under “Forms and Policies, Personal Training”.
For all following Sessions–Personal Training & Group Personal Training, bring:
- Inside shoes
- A well fuelled and hydrated body
- Your goal setting book
Having FUN, getting FIT, that’s Nancy’s goal for you at Forever Fit!
Fitness Training with Nancy McNeil at Forever Fit means finding activities that you enjoy so she can help you meet your fitness goals. You don’t have to be an athlete to get, or to be, fit. Nancy will help you find a workout that fits in with your goals and fitness abilities. There are a wide range of opportunities available at Forever Fit Studio. Click on either link, Classes or Schedule, for more inspiration. “Hope to see you soon!”