Peanut Buster Nice Cream Parfait is one of the easiest, most delicious deserts you will ever make. Make this decadent nice cream in less than 5 minutes and call it healthy. This recipe will impress your friends and family for sure : )
Peanut Buster Nice Cream Parfait
Freeze bananas for 2 hours before serving
Makes 2 small glasses
2 medium bananas
2 T milk ( We prefer coconut milk)
1+ T nut butter
1 tsp+ cacoa powder
¼ tsp vanilla flavoring, pure ground vanilla pod powder will have a bigger flavor
Slice the bananas into coin shapes and place in a single layer in the freezer for approximately 2 hours.
- Place frozen bananas in the food processor
- Add milk, and blitz until they go creamy/smooth.
- Remove half the mix and place in the freezer while you prepare the chocolate layer.
- For the chocolate layer, add in the cacao, vanilla, and nut butter, then blitz again for a few seconds until combined.
- Place the reserved portion from the freezer into the bottom of each glass.
- Add chocolate portion as the 2nd layer
- Top with grated dark chocolate and chopped nuts.
- Note: you could also skip the layering and make the whole dish vanilla or chocolate/peanutbutter.
adapted from Siobhan O'Hora June 4, 2016 5:00 AM
- Blend the peanut butter into the entire recipe for just chocolate peanut butter
- Omit the peanut butter and replace with raspberries or blackberries.