1 cup milk
1 tsp. good quality peanut butter (organic, ideally) 1 Tbs. good quality cocoa powder (I use Camino) 1 tsp chia seeds
4-6 ice cubes
1 serving of protein powder
- Add all ingredients except ice and protein powder to the blender and mix until smooth
- Add ice cubes and blend until desired consistency
- Slow down the speed of the blender, add your protein powder and mix just until blended. (10 seconds)
- Pour into a glass. Relax and enjoy …guilt free!
*This shake offers a good source of protein, carbohydrates, good fats, antioxidants and fiber.
* Banana; good post workout electrolyte replenisher.