Try these new take on a Crab Cocktail. These Crab and Prawn Lettuce Cups are served with a delicious Avocado and Creamy Cocktail sauce. Get ready to enjoy these low carb, high protein and low calorie lettuce cups. They are a fun way to prepare summer food that tastes delicious and they are light and healthy, too. Get ready to impress your guests and enjoy your day without a lot of prep : )
Yield: 4 Wraps
- 16 cooked prawns
- 4 large butter lettuce leaves
- 1 cup crab meat, whole or chopped
- 2 avocado, sliced thinly
Crab Cocktail Sauce:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chilli sauce
- 8 pimiento-stuffed green olives, chopped finely
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Shell and devein prawns, leaving tails intact.
- Divide lettuce leaves among serving plates; top equally with prawns, crab and avocado.
- To make cocktail sauce, combine ingredients in small bowl.
- Drizzle each wrap with dressing.