Current Protocol in Response to Covid
We are open and running in a slightly different way. Dr. Bonnie says we can stay open if we follow her guidelines. Here are the guidelines we need to follow.
- Maintain your 6 foot distance during classes outside and in the studio, even one-one with me. Keep in mind that even if you are in the same bubble with some of the class members, not everyone is in your bubble. I need my 6 feet so please do not be offended if I back away from you.
- Sanitize your hands before entering the studio, with the sanitizer at the door and on my tailgate on location.
- Wear a mask in the studio when we are in a group setting, before/after the workout, until you are settled in your station.
- Don’t touch your face.
- Bring your own equipment when you can.
- Sanitize the equipment that you borrow from me and I’ll spray it again when you leave.
- Sanitize your hands when you leave.
In addition, the studio is sanitized before/after you leave every session. Thanks for helping us stay safe and less anxious.