Core & Restore offers a variety of gentle release techniques to improve posture, reduce pain, increase mobility and regain stability. You can expect to reduce or eliminate back, hip and neck pain by releasing the tight muscles, while strengthening your core muscles and creating new muscle patterns. Improve your posture and balance for all the activities you love ... or have to do : )
- Somatic releases for more-relaxed muscles
- Rehydrate connective tissue using the MELT method techniques to increase mobility, reduce pain and increase stability.
- Foam rolling to help release the myo fascia for greater range of motion using the very gentle, MELT roller
- Spinal mobility movements to increase range of motion in your joints
- Core strengthening for better balance, more strength
- Stretching for more agility, strength, range of motion
- Better balance
Anyone can do this class. As long as you can get up and down on the floor you will benefit from this class. Great for people who have tight muscles, weak core, back pain, limited balance.
Forever Fit Studio; 5837 Brier Ave. Duncan
12 classes/ $144. +tx
What to Bring?
Water, a mat if you want to use your own but I have some to use.
Registration and Health forms on my website under Fitness, for your 1st class.
Email Nancy at email@example.com or call 250.510.0595 for more information.